Meet Over 5,000 Qualified Decision Makers
Manufacturing engineers, design engineers, and company owners are coming to Design & Manufacturing Minneapolis, part of the Midwest's largest advanced design and manufacturing event. With sourcing as their #1 objective, more than 5,000 of these potential leads will be on the expo floor to find your solutions in:
- 3D printing, rapid prototyping & injection molding
- Automation, motion control & controllers
- Laser cutting & precision machining parts
- Electrical / electronics
- Design hardware & software
Design & Manufacturing and the shows taking place alongside it – Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M), MinnPack, Automation Technology Expo (ATX), and PLASTEC – will showcase more than 500 exhibitors who know this event is the place to meet leads, influencers, and customers. Don't miss it!
Contact An Event Expert Today!
Committed to Qualified Attendance
Identify & Source Potential Suppliers/Partners
Decision Makers With
Recommend, Specify, or Make Final Buying Decisions
2 out of 3
High Level Prospects
Are Engineers or Owners/Executive Managers
Strong Midwest Attendance
Attendees come from Minnesota and these neighboring states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Iowa
- The state's medtech industry is booming. Minnesota is the second largest medical-device-manufacturing employer in the US, and has increased medtech employment 14% since 2012.
- Minnesota-based companies earn FDA pre-market approvals more than six months faster than the average.
- Manufacturing represents the single largest private sector component of Minnesota's GDP, totaling $49.2B or 16% of Minnesota's total GDP in 2017.1
- In 2018, more than 200,000 people in Minnesota were employed in manufacturing.2
- Minnesota's manufacturing employment has increased 11% since 2010, with more than 8,300 manufacturers making a range of products.3
Delivering Results for Exhibitors
"Great balanced mix of equipment, services, and related vendors in a highly interactive environment, segmented or clustered into market or application specific areas of the large vendor hall. Already looking forward to next year!"
Thomas Smertneck, Energy Aspects
"Great place to get to know people from the industry and learn about new technology."
Adam Schultz, Celadon Systems