Where the Midwest's Manufacturing Professionals Come to Connect
Design & Manufacturing Minneapolis is part of the region's largest advanced design and manufacturing event, bringing together the people, products, and solutions you need to create competitive products. Access top-level suppliers including Aleph Objects, ProtoLabs, Smalley, Xcentric Mold & Engineering, and Universal Machine & Engineering, as you explore the latest trends and technologies in artificial intelligence, prototyping, IoT, 3D printing, and more. This annual event is a must every single year for staying on top of the latest in the industry.
- It's your only annual opportunity to access the region's largest collection of suppliers on one floor — more than 500 companies total
- This year we're spotlighting three core topics transforming the way you design and manufacture your products — 3D printing, smart manufacturing, and cardio
- You can take your pick of free educational sessions happening every hour in theater-style educational sessions at the Expo — all yours at no charge
- You have the option to attend two unmatched industry Conferences. Access exclusive insights at the MD&M Medtech Conference, Embedded Systems Conference — or both
- Get in on the endless opportunities to network formally and informally with other attendees and exhibitors through organized events
- An all-star keynote address both days of the show will cover two timely topics in advanced manufacturing — 3D printing with functional materials and the future autonomous vehicles
- You're in good company! Over 5,000 attendees are coming
- Your pass is actually six Expo Passes in one! Check out five additional Expos running alongside MD&M covering the full development process, end-to-end — medtech, plastics, packaging, automation, design engineering, and embedded systems
Who Attends this Event?
Some of the top attending companies included:
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions
Federal Premium Ammunition
Six Leading Shows, One Powerful Event
Wednesday, October 23
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 24
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.